Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Management Trainee Skills and Qualifications:
Final year student/Degreet (Business / Management), Energy Level, Self-Motivated, Self-Development, Verbal Communication, Handles Rejection, Deals with Uncertainty, Handles Pressure, Self-Confidence, Business Knowledge
We are looking for Sales Trainee!
Learns sales process by completing training assignments and rotation.
Sales Trainee Job Duties:
- Learns sales administration by completing rotation in sales office functions.
- Learns sales process by completing training program; completing study assignments.
- Observes sales process by traveling with sales representatives; attending sales and service calls.
- Practices sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities; reading sales and marketing publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in sales and marketing organizations.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Trainee Skills and Qualifications:
Final year student (IT & Business / Management), Energy Level, Self-Motivated, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Verbal Communication, Handles Rejection, Deals with Uncertainty, Handles Pressure, Self-Confidence, Business Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals